The Alberta Chamber of Resources in Partnership with Dentons Presents:
COP26: Perceptions from the World and Implications for Canada
WHEN: Monday, December 13th, 2021
10:00am – 11:30am MST
Join a panel of Dentons Global Partners to hear perspectives on COP26 from around the world and implications for Canada and Alberta. The panel, which will represent the U.K., Germany and the U.S, will discuss each of their countries challenges, policies, potential solutions and path forward as well as address the affects of global challenges on our local natural resource industries.
- Adam Brown (Managing Practice Development Lawyer, London)
- Dr. Josef Hainz (Partner, Berlin)
- Thomas Schubert (Partner, Berlin)
- Andrew Shaw (Partner, Washington, DC)
- Bernie (Bernard) J. Roth (Partner, Calgary)
Moderated by ACR President, Kim Sturgess.
This webinar is FREE to all ACR Members.