Registration Now Open for ACR’s Event of the Year
The time has come and ACR is preparing for their Event of the Year; AGM & Awards Banquet. This one-of-a-kind event is being held on February 1, 2019 at the Shaw Conference Centre in Edmonton. Trust us, you won’t want to miss out on this one…
The day begins with a newly formatted AGM and afternoon panel session. For the evening portion, more than 400 members, stakeholders, as well as present and future leaders, come together to celebrate, promote and inspire excellence. These events promise to be both engaging and exciting.
A more detailed agenda for the AGM will be available in the coming weeks, but for now, take a peek at the tentative schedule below and some of the exiting banquet highlights we have:
February 1, 2019 (Shaw Conference Centre | Edmonton, AB)
Annual General Meeting ($100 PP + gst)
- 10:30am | Coffee & Networking
- 11:00am | AGM Meeting
- 1:30pm | Afternoon Panel Session (including representatives from the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers, Canadian Energy Pipeline Association, Forest Products Association of Canada and the Mining Association of Canada.
- An agenda will be available soon*
Awards Banquet ($185PP + gst for a table of 8 – a savings of $20 per seat | $205 PP + gst)
- 5:30pm | Reception
- 6:30pm | Dinner
- Award Recognition (Resource Leadership and Indigenous Resource Leadership)
- Recognition of Mining Industry Advisory Committee Mining Student Scholarships
- Highlight Keynote Speaker – stay tuned! We’ve got exciting news.
- More details will be available soon – keep an eye on your email*
Here are a few other links that you may find helpful:
We would like to extend our sincere appreciation to Dentons Canada LLP for being a Co-Signature Sponsor for the 2019 Banquet.