Take advantage of the opportunity to learn about the latest in mining research and innovation at the Mining Industry Advisory Committee (MIAC) Research Forum to be held February 21, 2020 at the University of Alberta.
This event will include the following topics:
- Updates from the major research organizations:
- University of Alberta;
- Canadian Oil Sands Innovation Alliance (COSIA);
- Canadian Mining Innovation Council (CMIC).
- Update on the Top 10 Trends in Mining for 2020 from Deloitte’s representative, Adriaan Davidse.
- Review of projects currently in progress and planning for the next year.
- An option to tour the University of Alberta Mining Research Laboratories over the lunch break.
This event will be of interest to companies directly involved in the mining sector as well as consulting firms, contractors, and equipment suppliers interested in opportunities for their company.
Registration for this event is only $25 and includes a hot lunch and refreshment break.
Date: Friday, February 21, 2020
Time: Networking/Coffee 8:30 am; Forum commencing at 9:00 am until 3:30 pm – including lunch
Location: Pat D Daniel/Enbridge Engineering Conference Room (8-207), 8th floor, Donadeo Innovation Centre for Engineering 9211 116 Street, University of Alberta, Edmonton
Cost: $25.00 (plus GST) per person
To register visit: bit.do/MIAC2020.
Deadline to register is Friday, February 14, 2020.