The RDC works with governments, member companies and stakeholders to encourage both an effective and balanced policy and efficient regulation, as well as good alignment between the two. This committee has expertise and specializes in the areas of regional planning, resource regulation, caribou, water, air emissions and data.
- Tom Grabowski
- Provides formal representation for ACR on external bodies (e.g. Alberta Water Council, Alberta Data Partnerships, Clean Air Strategic Alliance)
- Provides subject matter expert representation for ACR on specific consultations with government (e.g. regional planning, caribou, regulatory enhancement, water)
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with key representatives from government and regulatory agencies to enable clear and effective communications in both directions
- Provides feedback to formal and informal government consultations about resource development in Alberta
- Supports ACR’s Competitiveness Task Force (CTF) with the technical knowledge of our subject matter experts. The RDC is well positioned to answer the ‘how’ in response to the big issues targeted by the CTF, and will be critical to future engagement with government and regulatory representatives.
Join Our Committees
Alberta Chamber of Resources members believe in our collective ability to positively shape the future for resources industries in Alberta. Become a member and become eligible to work on committees that address issues you care about. We’re stronger together—join us and make a difference in your province!